Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Thank You Rita


Rita, the admin and founder of the yahoo group underfeminization, has decided to impart on me some of her experiences, insight, and instruction. I have asked for her help, and she graciously has agreed. Since she has been transforming herself for quite sometime, and has blossomed into a beautiful tgurl slut that I now will try to emulate.


As part of her training, I was asked by Rita to keep a daily blog where I discuss, among many things, her rules and assignments she has me follow. She is not my Mistress, Master, Dom/me, or Owner, and I am under no obligation to fulfill her tasks nor follow her rules. Instead, I do it because I realize what an opportunity it is to have someone experienced help me through very much the same trials and tribulations she too experienced.


Her rules/assignments for me so far are:


ABSOLUTELY NO MASTERBATING


EAT HEALTHY AND MAINTAIN FIGURE


NO SPORT ACTIVITY WHATSOEVER


I MUST CAPITALIZE THE FIRST LETTER OF ANY TERM THAT REFERENCES THE MALE GENDER, AS WELL AS WOMEN


....those were the first of her rules she initially set out for me. I now have been given more rules/assignments to follow as part of her instruction.


I AM TO THROW AWAY ALL MY MALE UNDIES BUT ONE PAIR


WEAR PANTIES 24/7 FROM NOW ON, WITH STOCKINGS AND/OR PANTYHOSE DEPENDING ON THE WEATHER AND TEMPERATURE


WEAR A BRA 24/7 WHILE AT HOME


BUY A NEW FEMININE NIGHTGOWN THAT ISN'T TOO SLUTTY OR SEXUALLY APPEALLING.


BUY A TEDDY BEAR TO HOLD ON TO AND PROTECT ME WHILE I SLEEP



She has also instructed me to shift my focus from attracting Women. I am not to mentally focus my attention of being as attractive and appealling to Men. Morever, my goal is not to arouse myself or fulfill my fantasy, but rather think of ways I can attract Male attention like a real Woman would.


There are other elements to my new guidance and instruction from Rita that I will describe in detail later.....for now, this gives you all a good idea of my training.


xoxo


mizzoutv


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delicious!

http://slipperydigit.blogspot.com/

SBMasterX said...

I love your new blog, please keep it up. Feel free to comment on my blog as well.

I hope you keep up your training as your leader into feminization helps you.

Anonymous said...

great blog


Lots of sexy Shemales and

Sweet T-Girls

Sammie said...

I like the focus on attracting Male attention like a real Woman would. I use strawberry smoother body wash by SoftSoap. It really makes my body feel smooth and I know other can smell it when they are close to me and that makes me feel and act a little more fem when it happens.